Running a successful campaign is becoming very expensive; therefore, any amount you can contribute to my campaign will be appreciated.
Just follow the instructions below. After you complete the transaction, watch for an email confirming your contribution.
If you prefer to mail a check to my campaign, make it payable to Committee to Elect Stef Mendell and mail your check to…
Committee to Elect Stef Mendell
PO Box 6721
Raleigh NC 27628
If possible, please open and print this form. Complete the form and return it with your check. If you are unable to print the form, submit the information on a separate piece of paper. This information is needed to comply with election rules.
- Business entities are not allowed to make contributions to campaigns, only individuals.
- The maximum aggregate contribution during an election cycle is $5,400.
- The name, address, employer and occupation of any contributor with aggregate contributions greater than $50 must be listed on financial reports submitted to the Wake County Board of Elections.
- If you are retired, enter your employer as N/A and occupation as your last occupation before retirement.
- If you are self-employed, enter your employer as self-employed.
- Contributions to political campaigns are not deductible on tax returns.